RETAIN JUDGE RENEE DISALVO
We face the great need for leadership in our courts and our communities. It is one thing to know this and another to act on what we know. Won’t you partner with Judge DiSalvo and her continued efforts for positive change? Please make a campaign contribution today. Your giving is critical to our success. *Maximum Individual contributions are limited to $600 per person, but no amount is too small! Organizations (other than those mentioned below) and LLC’s are permitted to contribute up to $3,800.00.
The Committee to Retain Judge Renee DiSalvo
Immediate family members are not limited in the amount they may contribute. An immediate family member includes a spouse or anyone related by blood or marriage to the candidate as follows; Parent, Child, Brother, Sister, Grandparent, Grandchild, Aunt, Uncle, Nephew, Niece, and First Cousin.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution. No contributions from a Corporation or 501(c)3 are permitted.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
Contributions or gifts to the Committee to Retain Renee DiSalvo are not tax deductible.