Facts About Judge DiSalvo
JUDGE RENEE DiSALVO IS AN EXTRAORDINARILY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE, CONSISTENTLY AMONG THE BEST OF THE BEST IN LAW.
- Judge DiSalvo’s legal service spans over 20 years within the justice system.
- Judge DiSalvo is proactivley addressing serious issues arising in the court today; from human trafficking, mental health, suspended license and the issues surrounding generational poverty.
- Judge DiSalvo brings a pragmatic approach to judging while dealing with the challenges of social justice.
- Judge DiSalvo has experience in working with the public, private and non-profit sectors of the community.
JUDGE DiSALVO IS INDEPENDENT AND WILL BASE HER DECISIONS ON THE LAW AND THE CONSTITUTION.
- In case after case, Judge DiSalvo demonstrates that judicial decision are based on law and the Constitution not on politics, biases or preferential treatment.
- Judge DiSalvo understands that the structure of our Constitution protects individual rights and liberties. Her decisions are based upon this foundation.
JUDGE DiSALVO IS DEVOTED TO HER FAMILY AND COMMUNITY.
- Judge DiSalvo is the daughter of Anthony and Mary DiSalvo, and was born and raised in Youngstown, Ohio and remains close to her siblings and extended family.
- Judge DiSalvo has been involved in the community for over 20 years through her participation in various organizations, non-profits and community events.
- Judge DiSalvo and her husband Michael D. Ramun have been personally impacted by the issues affecting the community and have resolved to be part of the solution.
- Judge DiSalvo’s programs are geared toward preserving and strengthening individuals, families and our community.
JUDGE DiSALVO HAS BIPARTISAN SUPPORT.
- Judge Renee DiSalvo is a person of impeccable character, extraordinary qualifications, independence, and fairness. A bipartisan committee chose her as one of three candidates for appointment to the bench. Ultimately, Governor John Kasich appointed Judge DiSalvo to the bench. She currently continues to enjoy bipartisan support. Retaining Judge DiSalvo would keep another great advocate of justice on the bench.
Renee carries a passion for the law, a belief in fairness, equality and equal access to the law. Her commitment to the Youngstown community and her desire to effectuate change has motivated her throughout her career. She does her best to always choose the way of integrity and honor and enjoys a good reputation and healthy relationships throughout the local community as well as with the Bench and the Bar.
RETAIN JUDGE RENEE DiSALVO